Mesmerise your baby with this lovely handmade Sea Turtle Rattle Soft Toy as you pretend to glide it through an imaginary ocean, telling stories of fish and other sea creatures that you might bump into along the way.
This perfect "baby's first toy" designed by Folk and Finch, it is made from super soft organic cotton knit, eco dyes and a link that can attach to prams or car seats, minimising loss and frustration. Bold simple graphics are ideal for babies and for extra entertainment a subtle rattle sound occurs when shaken. With so many ways to play and neutral colours it also makes a gorgeous baby shower gift for boys or girls.
- Featuring modern indigenous design - original hand drawn artwork by Lara Went from Yukul Art
- Designed and made in Australia.
- Eco printed on Organic Cotton Knit - non-toxic and safe as well as super soft and durable.
- Rattles if shaken - subtle sounding and fully enclosed within the toy
- Link for attaching to pram or car seat - removable for washing
- H – 18cm W – 17cm D – 8cm
- Machine Washable - Easy Care
About the Artist
This design is a collaboration between Lara from Yukul Art and Finch & Folk. Lara originates from Worimi Country and her original take on the traditional Aboriginal forms seeks to express ancients stories to a modern generation.