Watch your baby giggle with delight as they cuddle and rattle this absolutely beautiful handmade Koala Rattle Toy. A perfect "baby's first toy" designed by Finch and Folk in Australia, it is made from super soft organic cotton fabric, eco dyes and a link that can attach to prams or car seats, minimising loss and frustration.
Bold black and white graphics are ideal for stimulating babies as their eyesight develops. The gentle rattle sound also encourages baby to shake and move the koala. With so many ways to play and neutral colours it also makes a gorgeous new baby gift for boys or girls.
- Featuring modern indigenous design - original hand drawn artwork by Lara Went from Yukul Art
- Designed and made in Australia.
- Eco printed on Organic Cotton Knit - non-toxic and safe as well as super soft and durable.
- Rattles if shaken - subtle sounding and fully enclosed within the toy
- Link for attaching to pram or car seat - removable for washing
- H – 18cm W – 17cm D – 8cm
- Machine Washable - Easy Care
About the Artist
This design is a collaboration between Lara from Yukul Art and Finch & Folk. Lara originates from Worimi Country and her original take on the traditional Aboriginal forms seeks to express ancients stories to a modern generation.