Help your child develop good habits as soon as their first teeth appear. This gentle non-fluoride toothpaste has a subtle flavour of fennel and spearmint, and is naturally thickened with glycerin and seaweek algin. This toothpaste is formulated to care for new and developing teeth and provide natural protection against cavities.
- specially developed for first teeth
- non-fluoride natural formula
- gentle effective cleanser with pleasant-tasting, natural essential oils
- silica gently cleans teeth to help avoid the build-up of plaque
- extracts of organic calendula flowers to keep gums healthy
- free of sugar, artificial sweeteners, surfactants, synthetic preservatives, flavours, colourants, or raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- no ingredients harmful if swallowed
- certified natural dental care developed with dentists’ advice
- vegan friendly
- Certified by UEBT (Union for Ethical Biotrade) for SOURCING WITH RESPECT
- Certified by NATRUE for organic and natural cosmetics
Made in Switzerland
How to use
Regular brushing with Children’s Tooth Gel twice daily helps prevent build-up of plaque and protects against tooth decay.
Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Silica, Algin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Esculin Flavor (Aroma), Limonene
Why we love Weleda
Weleda was founded in 1921 as a pharmaceutical laboratory, with its own medicinal plant garden. Today Weleda is today a world-leading manufacturer of holistic natural cosmetics as well as pharmaceuticals for anthroposophical therapy. Not only do they product high quality products, but they are also commited to sustainablily through protecting and respecting our environment and its biodiversity, by treating and remunerating employees, partners and communities fairly, and by building an ethical economy which creates, rather than diminishes, value.