Summary blue and white stripes in the softest Organic Cotton (GOTS certified) in a classic empire line design. The Charlotte Dress hugs a bump, drapes down a post partum tum, and features generous nursing openings hidden behind discreet neckline access. You can wear this beauty through pregnancy, during breastfeeding and beyond (it is even suitable for double pumping!).
A same fabric tie at the empire line gives you a lovely cinch at the waist before the delicate gathers flare into a classic A-Line skirt.
- Midnight blue cotton slub jersey, cap sleeves, A-line skirt, empire line cut, ties under bust.
- 100% organic cotton, GOTS certified.
- The nursing access is behind the front panels. To breastfeed, simply pull the neckline panels aside and access through the deeper armhole of the inner layer. Your tummy and cleavage are covered all the time. You can also feed from both breasts at the same time.
- True to size. Length from shoulder in size M is 99cm or 39 inches.
- The model is 5' 10" / 178cm tall and is wearing size S.
- Delicate machine wash at 40°. Do not tumble dry.
Why we love Love Milk Nursing & Maternity Wear
This dress is made by Love Milk, a Swedish brand that is committed to respecting the environment and people in all aspects of their business. From making sure all of their products are GOTS certified to finding the most eco friendly ways to transport their products, Love Milk is doing an amazing job of creating beautiful clothes for mums that are perfect for sensitive skin, and the environment.
Made in Turkey in accordance with European work laws.