Loose and comfy with a stylish design and print, this is our current fav style this summer. Great to throw on over your bikini, or for everyday casual wear, this tunic dress hits mid thigh and includes front buttons and pockets! Wear it as a top or short dress.
Can I breastfeed in it? Yes you can! You can undo the front buttons for easy breastfeeding access
Can I wear it during pregnancy? Yes! This loose style is perfect for maternity. Pair it with leggings or shorty shorts for a stylish casual look, or wear by itself as a sexy short dress! Giorgia is 5 months pregnant in these pictures, and 178cm tall.
This Maternity & Breastfeeding Dress Features
- button down for easy breastfeeding access anytime
- loose fit for extra comfort with lightly gathered waist and back
- 3/4 sleeve with elasticised hem
- POCKETS! Something every mother will appreciate - whether you stash a spare dummy or your keys in your pockets, you will never appreciate them more than when you have kids
- soft and lightweight rayon fabric for summer
- this non-maternity style can be enjoyed through pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond
- easy wash care. Just pop in lingerie bag and wash on cool delicates. Hang in shade to dry.
Giorgia is 5 months pregnant in these images and is wearing a size S/M. She is normally a size 10 to 12 and is 178cm tall.
This style is a generous fit, if you are in between, please go down a size.
- S/M - 10 to 12
- M/L - 14 to 16
- L/XL - 16 to 18
We love easy wash care items for motherhood! You're busy enough as it is without special care for everyday dresses!
To get the best life out of your dress we recommend you:
- Machine Wash on Cold
- Use a delicates cycle
- Place in a lingerie bag so it doesn't snag on anything
- Air dry on a hanger so you don't need to iron it.
- No tumble dry please! If you need to iron it, keep it on low heat and iron inside out.
Why we love this Boho range for motherhood
This is part of our new range of clothing that isn't technically maternity wear (!!!). We love the stretchy waists and button down breastfeeding access. You can enjoy these through pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond. Best of all, POCKETS! One of those clever design features that make a difference when you have kids!
Designed in Australia and ethically made in China. This range uses plant based fibers such as cotton, rayon and viscose. These fabrics are breathable and absorbent which is ideal for pregnancy and breastfeeding.