This popular breastfeeding tea now comes in bio-degradable pyramid teabags, making your cuppa tea so much more convenient which is perfect for busy mums.
Made with high quality herbs, this Mama's Milk Breastfeeding Tea is designed by a Naturopath to help support lactation and soothe digestion. Perfect for new mums, and as a gift for baby showers or new mums and babies, this nourishing tea is a beautiful way to enjoy a moment of calm, and self care for mum.
Why we love Mama Body Tea
Our team at Milk and Love specialises in finding beautiful family run businesses that are creating high quality products for mums and babies for you to enjoy. Mama Body Tea is a beautiful Australian business created by Jessica Spencer in 2012 when she became a mother and wanted to find a natural way to help with settling her babies upset tummy, and then to help boost her own Milk Supply. Jessica worked with Herbalist and Naturopath Anne Cousins to develop a range of beautiful herbal teas especially for Mum's. Jessica's friend, Jess O'Brien later joined the business, and the two friends have worked tirelessly to create the brand that Mama Body Tea is today.
Breastfeeding Tea Ingredients
Herbal Tisane made with organic: Fenugreek seed, Goats rue, Fennel seed, Caraway seed, Spearmint leaf, Aniseed, Marshmallow root
Traditionally used for:
- Fenugreek seed: Milk production & can soothe digestion for both Mum & bub
- Goats rue: One of the best known herbs for Milk production
- Fennel seed: Carminative – Relief from colic & wind & also milk production
- Spearmint leaf: There is only a small amount of spearmint in this blend mostly for its refreshing taste but it can also assist with digestion
- Caraway seed: Carminative – Relief from colic & wind & also milk production
- Aniseed: Carminative – Relief from colic & wind
- Marshmallow root: Soothes digestion for Mama & bub
Formulated by the Mama Body Tea naturopath and herbalist and made from the highest quality organic herbs to ensure maximum therapeutic benefits when drinking. It is completely caffeine free, vegan friendly and has no additives or sugars added.
Infuse one pyramid teabag in a cup for 3-5 minutes.
* Please contact your health care practitioner before taking this tea if you are pregnant, nursing and have any concerns *