A classic and elegant blue and white pattern on this breastfeeding cover is perfect for discreet nursing. Made with 100% open weave cotton muslin fabric that is lightweight and perfect to help you and your baby stay cool while nursing. The rigid open neckline helps to hold the cover away from Mum and Baby so you can see what is going on, and get your breastfeeding attachment right all while feeling completely covered up.
The open neckline also helps with airflow in warmer weather to help keep cool. It also features an adjustable neck strap so you can adjust to suit.
We love Bebe au Lait Breastfeeding Covers
One of our favourite things to do at Milk and Love is find small brands making beautiful products that are designed to last. We especially love supporting family businesses that really care about the products they make. Bebe au Lait is owned by Claire Ekelund and her husband Ronnie. Claire designed and made her first nursing cover when she was expecting her second baby, using beautiful fabric and adding elements to make it functional as well as fashionable. Her friends and other new mums started asking where they could get their own and Bebe au Lait was born!
Founded in 2004, Bebe au Lait has grown and now includes a beautiful range of innovative and beautiful products for both mum and bub that we love. This gorgeous family business pride themselves on creating classic products that stand the test of time because they are well made and well designed.
- Ultra-soft & breathable: premium 100% open-weave cotton muslin in signature Bébé au Lait patterns
- Patented Rigiflex™ neckline for ventilation and eye contact, made of flexible material that maintains its bowed shape
- Adjustable neck strap secures the nursing cover and ensures privacy
- One size fits all: approx. 91cm wide by 66cm long
- Pre-washed (some shrinking may occur)
- Machine washable (we recommend using a lingerie bag and washing on a cool or warm wash to help this cover last longer)