This neutral light grey colour has a beautiful classic print of whirling flowers of white with light pink centres. Bebe au Lait breastfeeding aprons are designed by a nursing mum who put a lot of thought into the design to make breastfeeding easy and discreet no matter where you are.
- Patented Rigiflex™ neckline for ventilation and eye contact, made of flexible material that maintains its bowed shape
- Adjustable neck strap secures the nursing cover and ensures privacy
- Two internal terry cloth pockets for cleanups and storage
- Oversize apron to keep everything covered: approx. 91cm wide by 66cm long
- 100% cotton in signature Bébé au Lait patterns
- Machine washable (we recommend using a lingerie bag and washing on a cool or warm wash to help this cover last longer)
They are perfect for new mums building up their confidence to breastfeed in public and are also great if you have a distracted baby! With an open neckline to hold the cover away from Mum and Baby so you can see what is going on, and get your breastfeeding attachment right all while being completely covered up. The open neckline also helps with airflow in warmer weather to help keep cool. With an adjustable neck strap, you can modify the length to suit your needs.
We love Bebe au Lait Breastfeeding Covers!
Here at Milk and Love, one of our favourite things to do is find small brands making beautiful products that are made to last. We especially love supporting family businesses that really care about the products they make. Bebe au Lait is owned by Claire Ekelund and her husband Ronnie. Claire designed and made her first nursing cover when she was expecting her second baby, using beautiful fabric and adding elements to make it functional as well as fashionable. Her friends and other new mums started asking where they could get their own and Bebe au Lait was born!
Founded in 2004, Bebe au Lait has grown and now includes a beautiful range of innovative and beautiful products for both mum and bub that we love. This gorgeous family business pride themselves on creating classic products that stand the test of time because they are well made and well designed.