This elegant light grey patterned nursing cover is perfect for when you want a little more privacy while you're breastfeeding. Great for new mums building up their confidence with breastfeeding in public, or distracted babies who want to look around!
- Patented Rigiflex™ neckline for ventilation and eye contact, made of flexible material that maintains its bowed shape
- Adjustable neck strap secures the nursing cover and ensures privacy
- Two internal terry cloth pockets for cleanups and storage
- Oversize apron to keep everything covered: approx. 91cm wide by 66cm long
- 100% cotton in signature Bébé au Lait patterns
- Machine washable (we recommend using a lingerie bag and washing on a cool or warm wash to help this cover last longer)
These lightweight cotton covers feature an open neckline to hold the cover away from Mum and Baby you can see what is going on, and get your breastfeeding attachment right all while feeling completely covered up. The open neckline also helps with airflow in warmer weather to help keep cool. With an adjustable neckstrap you can modify the length to suit your needs.
We love Bebe au Lait Nursing Covers
One of our favourite things to do at Milk and Love is find small brands making beautiful products that are designed to last. We especially love supporting family businesses that really care about the products they make. Bebe au Lait is owned by Claire Ekelund and her husband Ronnie. Claire designed and made her first nursing cover when she was expecting her second baby, using beautiful fabric and adding elements to make it functional as well as fashionable. Her friends and other new mums started asking where they could get their own and Bebe au Lait was born!
Founded in 2004, Bebe au Lait has grown and now includes a beautiful range of innovative and beautiful products for both mum and bub that we love. This gorgeous family business pride themselves on creating classic products that stand the test of time because they are well made and well designed.