Black and white geometric print goes with everything and makes a great gift! This 5-in-1 jersey knit Nursing Cover also converts into an Infinity Scarf, stretchy car seat cover, carrier cover and shopping cart cover. Whether it's feeding, baby comfort or adding another layer for mum or bub when it's cool, this multi-functional item is a mums best friend.
- Nursing cover - This cover allows easy privacy for on-the-spot breastfeeding in public. The cover drapes loosely around the body for a comfortable fit with plenty of room for Baby. Snaps secure Mum’s top, to keep it in place and hassle-free.
- Scarf - Wear it as a cute infinity scarf - a lightweight accessory that can be incorporated into your wardrobe long after you’re done nursing.
- Car Seat Cover - The jersey knit stretches with ease for a snug fit over the car seat. The car seat cover protects Baby from the elements, and helps minimise loud noises and distractions that might disturb a sleeping baby. Full handle access allows you to carry the car seat as usual.
- Carrier Cover - The cover fits snugly over a baby carrier to keep Baby and Mum cozy. Simply, pull the carrier up as a hood to protect Baby’s head from the wind or sun, minimizing the amount of fussing with a hat that keeps falling off.
- Shopping Cart Cover - Give Baby a clean seat and no longer worry about your teething baby picking up germs from a dirty shopping cart handle. The soft cover makes the cold, hard seat more comfortable for Baby and creates a more comfortable experience for bub and enables you to get your shopping done!
- Snaps secure cover in place; one on each side of the cover
- Generous Size: Measures 69 cm x 71 cm
- Soft and stretchy 95% viscose, 5% spandex
- Machine washable
We love Bebe au Lait Breastfeeding Covers
One of our favourite things to do at Milk and Love is find small brands making beautiful products that are designed to last. We especially love supporting family businesses that really care about the products they make. Bebe au Lait is owned by Claire Ekelund and her husband Ronnie. Claire designed and made her first nursing cover when she was expecting her second baby, using beautiful fabric and adding elements to make it functional as well as fashionable. Her friends and other new mums started asking where they could get their own and Bebe au Lait was born!
Founded in 2004, Bebe au Lait has grown and now includes a beautiful range of innovative and beautiful products for both mum and bub that we love. This gorgeous family business pride themselves on creating classic products that stand the test of time because they are well made and well designed.