This ultra soft and comfy maternity and nursing cami in black is the perfect layering item to wear under your loose tops when you want extra support and coverage over your tummy area and you don't want to wear a bra! This can be worn as a PJ top or as a versatile layering item. Great for converting your wardrobe to maternity and nursing friendly!
SPECIAL OFFER: Get 20% off the bamboo undies when you buy with the Bra or Singlet!
This is a great addition to your hospital bag too. You can wear this singlet for easy nursing 24/7 after birth and if you drop both cups at the same time you can have skin to skin with bub without any other fabric in the way.
- Perfect layering item, or even wear the black one as an outerlayer with a jacket!
- Removable light foam pads – smoothes out nipples and makes it easier to use breastpad more discreetly.
- Easy one handed drop cup with side strap to keep the rest of the cami in place.
- Deep V shape in front so doesn’t creep up under your clothes.
- Adjustable straps.
- Superior 4 way stretch fabric for hard working washing and wearing.
- NO clasps, seams, labels – nothing to scratch or irritate you.
- Seamless + Bamboo.
- Easy sizing – so soft and stretchy that it comes only in S/M and M/L. One size fits from bump to babe.
Made from: 82% Viscose from bamboo, 13% Polymide 5% Elasthane
- Please remove pads when washing.
- To extend the life of your cami, we recommend washing in cold water.
- We don’t recommend using a tumble dryer as this will reduce the longevity of the elastic.
- Reshape cups and line dry.
- Do not bleach.
These Nursing & Maternity Cami's are available in size S/M (AU sizes 8 and 10) or M/L (AU sizes 12 and 14).
Why we love Yummy Maternity
This luxe brand of bamboo maternity and nursing lingerie was designed by a mum who needed something soft and comfy! Sustainably manufactured in Portugal with luxe bamboo fabric, this range is perfect for those with sensitive skin who are looking for key maternity pieces they will love wearing throughout pregnancy, nursing and beyond!