Easily change your wriggly baby, even in the middle of the night with this well designed organic cotton onsies with easy zip access. (Just beware that you may never buy a bodysuit with snaps or buttons ever again once you have experienced the ease of dressing and changing your baby with a full length double zip!)
Full length sleeves and legs are built for comfort and warmth and will easily take baby from cot to pram. These super soft rompers in neutral white & pale grey are the perfect pieces for babies first wardrobe or packing into a hospital bag.
- 2 Piece Set - Let's face it, when you are on a good thing why not buy a set of 2 and economise! This set of 2 is a more affordable way to purchase these organic growsuits. Includes one in grey and white stripe and one with grey spots on white.
- Full Length Double Zip - Open the zip from the top or the bottom, depending on whether it's just a nappy change or a complete outfit. Zips make it so quick and easy, even for those nigh time changes were buttons and clips are just too fiddly (and nobody wants to have to turn on a bright light in the middle of the night).
- Safety Fold at Neckline - To protect delect baby skin from scratchy zip toggles.
- Optional Turn-over mittens - For extra warmth and to protect babies (and mums) from scratchy nails. Geez they can be sharp!
- Made from 100% organic cotton - Purebaby pure organic cotton is of the highest certified standard - grown and harvested without the use of toxic chemicals. It is softer and safer for babies so their skin is never irritated. And will last and last, through washing and subsequent babies!
- Cold gentle machine wash - because who has time to hand wash when you have a new baby!
- Ethically made in India
- 0000 | Newborn - If unsure of sizing it's always worth having a few newborn pieces in your babies wardrobe. As teeny-tiny as they look most babies do start in this size (even though they may quickly grow out of it.)
- 000 - 0-3 Months - The perfect size to buy if you are unsure and want to play it safe (they can always grow into it) ...or if you are buying as a new baby gift.