Easily transportable this organic cotton nappy changing mat will create a hygienic warm area to lay your baby's bottom - whether it is a changetable, a parents room or the backseat of a car! In soft organic terry towelling it also features a waterproof layer - perfect for a drier nappy change experience.
Part of the Purebaby Home range, it folds easily to a compact size for travel and also has a button enclosure that can help secure a few changing essentials inside such as a spare nappy, travel wipes and a tube of bottom balm.
- GOTS certified 100% Organic Cotton (Back/Pink Quilted), 100% Organic Cotton Wadding (Inner/White), 100% Organic Cotton Terry Laminated with Polyurethane Coating (Outer) - soft against baby's skin and easily washable but designed to minimise leakage.
- Button + Loop Enclosure - perfect to enclose a spare nappy and travel wipes and ready to travel with you wherever you go.
- Measures a generous 66cm x 48cm when open (18cm x 24cm when folded).
- Warm Delicate Machine Wash
- Designed in Australia, Made in India
We Love PureBaby
The team at Milk and Love finds the best products for modern mothers and their babies. We love Purebaby products because they are always such high quality and they are so conscious of the environment.
Founded in 2002, Purebaby is an Australian owned company creating unique, organic clothing for babies and children. The founder of Purebaby, Mirabai Winford, created Purebaby when she couldn't find any good quality organic clothes for her first daughter, Samara.
Purebaby's vision is to create beautiful baby clothes that are designed and manufactured with love and respect for the world in which we live, the world where our children will grow and play. The organic cotton used by Purebaby is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and is soft, strong and resilient, allowing delicate young skin to breathe naturally. It is grown without harmful chemicals, using methods and materials that have a low environmental impact.