This baby wrap in timeless classic navy blue stripe, is super soft and made to swaddle your baby in style and comfort. It is extra stretchy which makes the sometimes tricky art of swaddling a little easier while keeping your babies little hands still so they don't startle themselves awake. Simply pop on the beanie for outdoor walks with the pram or just because it looks too cute to resist.
The large bamboo baby wrap makes a great stroller blanket, nursing cover, receiving blanket and can be used for many years as your baby grows. This also makes a beautiful baby shower gift and is the perfect ensemble to pop into your hospital bag for newborn photos with bub. Also see our beautiful Post Peanut bamboo nursing and maternity robes for Mum.
- 44 X 44 inches | 111cm X 111cm which means a generous amount of fabric to secure your bundle and keep them from wriggling out of their wrap.
- Set also includes 1 coordinated adorable beanie for extra warmth and picture perfect moments
- Individually packaged in a lovely box for the perfect Baby Shower gift.
- Original prints and patterns, unique to Posh Peanut
- Posh Peanuts technique in producing vivid bright colours is the brands signature. Everything is pre-washed and colours will not fade.
- 95% bamboo from viscose, 5% spandex means Lightweight and breathable with maximum comfort for your babies delicate skin.
- No chemicals used during the Posh Peanut production process. As Babies skin is thinner than adults and have fewer natural oils to defend against chemicals this makes Posh Peanut swaddles the perfect choice.
- Wash on delicate | tumble dry low for low maintenance (wash separately from any items with zips and other attachments that could damage the ultra soft fabric.)
Why we Love Posh Peanut Baby Swaddles
From humble beginnings creating custom hand-made headbands for babies ‘just for fun’ on the side, to selling via ETSY, Fiona Sahakian, founder of Posh Peanut has built her business into a brand synonymous with bold colour, buttery soft bamboo and the creation of something unique.
After many years as a successful hairstylist in Los Angeles, CA Fiona's genuine love for children and children's clothing exploded after the birth of her own children. Growing up in a crafty family built around 3 generations of seamstresses enabled Fiona to develop her brand for everyday Posh wear for little girls – starting with headbands. Bamboo viscose is her fabric of choice due to its hypo-allergenic nature and because it’s something special.
Posh Peanut is committed to providing fashion forward, excellent quality and adorable children’s clothing, accessories and luxury robes for mums. After 12 years of success and growth Fiona continues to still be involved in every aspect of the business.