Wrap your baby using this set of super soft muslin swaddle or use as a nursing cover when breastfeeding in public, a sunshade over the pram or lightweight throw.
Wraps are an essential for modern mothers to help babies sleep but are also a multi-functional item well worth stocking up on when you are getting ready for your new baby. This stunning Bebe au Lait print is a cool kid-inspired pattern with super cute turtles and makes a beautiful baby shower gift or accessory for decorating and adding colour to the nursery.
- Muslin blend, 70% viscose made from bamboo, 30% cotton - ultra soft, lightweight and breathable with a little bit of stretch.
- Approx. 120cm square - generous for use in multiple ways and also as your baby grows.
- Multi-use - use as a swaddle blanket, sunshade over a stroller or car seat, or a light blanket
- Set of 2 Swaddle Blankets in complementary patterns - to add a pop of colour in the nursery and keep as a treasured heirloom
- Featured Colors: Sunny yellows and deep-water teals
- Machine washable (we recommend washing in a lingerie bag on cold wash with like colours to help your muslin wraps last longer)
We love Bebe au Lait
One of our favourite things to do at Milk and Love is find small brands making beautiful products that are designed to last. We especially love supporting family businesses that really care about the products they make. Bebe au Lait is owned by Claire Ekelund and her husband Ronnie. Claire designed and made her first nursing cover when she was expecting her second baby, using beautiful fabric and adding elements to make it functional as well as fashionable. Her friends and other new mums started asking where they could get their own and Bebe au Lait was born!
Founded in 2004, Bebe au Lait has grown and now includes a beautiful range of innovative and beautiful products for both mum and bub that we love. This gorgeous family business pride themselves on creating classic products that stand the test of time because they are well made and well designed.