This beautiful set of 2 bamboo/cotton muslin wraps feature large scale dreamy roses, that are the ultimate in baby girl décor. The second muslin wrap in the pack features 'Dewdrops' - a soothing pink solid with drops of white dew. This set always sells out fast, so grab it while you can!
Muslin wraps really are an essential for modern mothers. You can use them to swaddle up your baby, or as handy breastfeeding cover, a sunshade over the pram, or a lightweight throw to create a play space for your baby. Made in a generous 119cm square, these muslin wraps are also ultra soft, lightweight and breathable.
We love Bebe au Lait
One of our favourite things to do at Milk and Love is find small brands making beautiful products that are designed to last. We especially love supporting family businesses that really care about the products they make. Bebe au Lait is owned by Claire Ekelund and her husband Ronnie. Claire designed and made her first nursing cover when she was expecting her second baby, using beautiful fabric and adding elements to make it functional as well as fashionable. Her friends and other new mums started asking where they could get their own and Bebe au Lait was born!
Founded in 2004, Bebe au Lait has grown and now includes a beautiful range of innovative and beautiful products for both mum and bub that we love. This gorgeous family business pride themselves on creating classic products that stand the test of time because they are well made and well designed.
Bamboo/Cotton Muslin Wrap Features
- Set of 2 Swaddle Blankets in complementary colors
- Ultra-soft and breathable muslin blend: 70% viscose made from bamboo, 30% cotton
- Perfectly sized: approx. 119cm by 119cm square
- Multi-use: as a swaddle blanket, sunshade over a stroller or car seat, or a light blanket
- Machine washable (we recommend washing in a lingerie bag on cold wash with like colours to help your muslin wraps last longer)