An organic cotton stuffed plush toy, our Happy the Cloud Toy is the perfect companion for your baby or toddler. This sustainable sweetie is made by our fair trade partner in Egypt, and is stuffed with 100% organic cotton making it pure inside out. Its long dangling legs are perfect for your baby to grab a hold of and safe to chew on!
- Approx 12cm Tall when sitting and 19cm wide
- 100% Egyptian organic cotton
- 100% organic cotton stuffing, safe for little mouths to chew on.
- GOTS certified.
- Absolutely no AZO colorants, BPA, flame-retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, OVC or lead.
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
Why we love Under the Nile eco organic baby toys
Under the Nile was created by Janice Masoud over 20 years ago when she couldn't find clothing that didn't irritate her baby's skin. With a background in fashion design and production, it was equally important to Janice that her company should make products sustainably and ethically and to have a positive impact on the world. Under the Nile's philosophy is to enrich the planet and the lives of everyone involved with our business, from “cotton to customer”.
The team here at Milk and Love loves the beautifully design products, and the creative toys and extras that Under the Nile create, like the Scrappy toys that utilise left over Egyptian Organic Cotton scraps to help minimise waste. With all of the fantastic projects that Under the Nile support, this is truly a brand that we love to buy from to help make the world a better place.
Under the Nile are the only baby clothing company in the WORLD to have the Gold Seal of Egyptian Cotton, and have always exclusively used 100% authentic Egyptian cotton for our products. Only 1% of the entire world's cotton is true Egyptian cotton. The Egyptian cotton seed combined with Egypt's climate, produces cotton with extra long fibres, making it uniquely soft, durable and premium quality. Under the Nile's cotton fibres underwent complete DNA testing to obtain this seal.