The colourful, quirky and gorgeous kitten stuffed baby toy is perfect for your little one or as a baby shower gift.
If you or any of your friends are an eco-friendly mama, you should grab one (or more) of these stuffed baby toy kittens. Using scraps left over from clothing production, Under the Nile crafts these super soft baby toys. It is a fantastic way to produce beautiful eco-friendly, safe toys for babies and minimise waste. The scraps are 100% Egyptian Organic cotton so is free from chemicals and safe for your baby to cuddle and suck on. As they are made from left over scraps, the colours and patterns are unique to each production, so be quick to grab your favourite as chances are you wont see it again!
- Measures 10” tall
- Slim body design is easy to hold.
- Range of colours and patterns to choose from
It's all in the Details!
- 100% Egyptian Organic Cotton.
- GOTS certified
- Made at fair trade farm in Egypt.
- Absolutely no AZO colorants, BPA, flame-retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead.
Who's going to LOVE this?
- Under the Nile uses cotton grown on a biodynamic farm without the use of pesticides or insecticides.
- They use only natural starches, no chemical finishes on any fabrics.
- Under the Nile uses an oxygen-based whitening process on their fabrics.
- The dyes are made from metal-free colours with no harmful chemicals such as AZO.
- This gentle process creates softer, cleaner clothing that is more gentle on babies skin then other conventional cotton materials.
- Under the Niles clothing is made in Egypt at a Certified Fair Trade Facility.