What better way to use up material scraps then to create quirky and colourful soft baby toys! These oh-so-cute elephants are made from 100% Egyptian Organic Cotton scraps left over from Under the Niles clothing production. No waste, no guilt and a whole lot of fun and cuddle time!
The designers have thought of everything, crafting the elephant with a slim body so it is easy for those chubby baby fingers to grasp. The colours and patterns are unique to each soft elephant teething toy so be sure to snatch your favourite up fast before someone else does.
- Slim body design is easy to hold
- Range of colours/patterns to choose from.
It's all in the Details!
- Measures 7” wide.
- 100% Egyptian organic cotton
- 100% organic cotton stuffing, safe for little mouths to chew on.
- GOTS certified.
- Absolutely no AZO colorants, BPA, flame-retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, OVC or lead.
Who's going to LOVE this?
- Newborn baby.
- Under the Nile uses cotton grown on a biodynamic farm without the use of pesticides or insecticides.
- They use only natural starches, no chemical finishes on any fabrics.
- Under the Nile uses an oxygen-based whitening process on their fabrics.
- The dyes are made from metal-free colours with no harmful chemicals such as AZO.
- This gentle process creates softer, cleaner clothing that is more gentle on babies skin then other conventional cotton materials.
- Under the Niles clothing is made in Egypt at a Certified Fair Trade Facility.