A customer favorite, our assortment of organic cotton baby loveys are the perfect companions for your child, and are available in a wide range of colors and prints, making the number of friends endless. They also feature little stuffed hands and feet, making our baby buddy lovey easy to hold and great teethers.
* Part of our quirky and colorful Scrappys collection, our organic cotton baby lovey buddies are made from 100% organic Egyptian cotton scraps leftover from clothing production. Wastefulness is not in our nature, so every chance that we get to upcycle, you bet we're going to take it!
* Buddy's have no expression to encourage open ended play with any emotion in line with Waldolf and Steiner philosophies
* Measures 16.5cm tall
- 100% Egyptian Organic Cotton.
- GOTS certified
- Made at fair trade farm in Egypt.
- Absolutely no AZO colorants, BPA, flame-retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead.
We love Under the Nile soft baby toys
Under the Nile was created by Janice Masoud over 20 years ago when she couldn't find clothing that didn't irritate her baby's skin. With a background in fashion design and production, it was equally important to Janice that her company should make products sustainably and ethically and to have a positive impact on the world. Under the Nile's philosophy is to enrich the planet and the lives of everyone involved with our business, from “cotton to customer”.
The team here at Milk and Love loves the beautifully design products, and the creative toys and extras that Under the Nile create, like the Scrappy toys that utilise left over Egyptian Organic Cotton scraps to help minimise waste. With all of the fantastic projects that Under the Nile support, this is truly a brand that we love to buy from to help make the world a better place.
Under the Nile are the only baby clothing company in the WORLD to have the Gold Seal of Egyptian Cotton, and have always exclusively used 100% authentic Egyptian cotton for our products. Only 1% of the entire world's cotton is true Egyptian cotton. The Egyptian cotton seed combined with Egypt's climate, produces cotton with extra long fibres, making it uniquely soft, durable and premium quality. Under the Nile's cotton fibres underwent complete DNA testing to obtain this seal.