Only one thing can make the organic cotton Under the Nile teething toy better – a fun jungle print!
As far as teething toy’s go this one from Under the Nile is a winner! Made from super soft 100% organic cotton and stuffing it is safe for your little one to chew on all day long. The baby sleeping lovey toy is gentle on a babies mouth and provides a safe material to chew on to alleviate some of that teething pain. It is designed for small baby hands to grab a hold of and keep close, without compromising safety.
The 100% organic cotton has a sweet jungle theme print of giraffes, lions, hippos and elephants in a grey and white style. The neutral colours create the perfect unisex teething toy. They are perfect to throw into a basket for a baby shower gift when you don’t know the sex of the baby.
- Neutral and unisex colour scheme
- Jungle animal print.
- Stuffed hands for teething babies to chew on.
- Snuggly blanket for comfort.
It's all in the Details!
- 100% organic cotton stuffing.
- 100% organic Egyptian cotton.
- Certified by GOTs.
- Gold seal of authentic Egyptian cotton.
- Made in Egypt at a sustainable Certified Fair Trade Facility.
- Absolutely NO Azo colorants, BPA, flame-retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead.
Who's going to LOVE this?
- Teething baby
- Under the Nile uses cotton grown on a biodynamic farm without the use of pesticides or insecticides.
- They use only natural starches, no chemical finishes on any fabrics.
- Under the Nile uses an oxygen-based whitening process on their fabrics.
- The dyes are made from metal-free colours with no harmful chemicals such as AZO.
- This gentle process creates softer, cleaner clothing that is more gentle on babies skin then other conventional cotton materials.
- Under the Niles clothing is made in Egypt at a Certified Fair Trade Facility.