Use this expandable waterproof pouch by Finch & Folk to hold toiletries in your hospital bag and then afterwards throw it under the pram, into your nappy bag or everyday mum tote and be ready to go! This Organic Cotton zipper pouch with contemporary Indigenous Rainbow hand drawn design by Lara Went from Yukul Art is also beautiful enough to whip it out and carry on it's own. Proving that everyday essential items for mum life can be both beautiful and functional, the size is perfect for carrying an extra nappy or two, travel wipes, bottom balm and organic hand sanitizer!
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Printed with Eco Inks
- Internal Non-Toxic water resistant Coating (PUL) - so if there is an accident on the inside it will minimise the chance of leaks everywhere else.
- Gusseted Base - which officially makes it a mini Tardis, capable of expanding and holding much more than you think but also laying flat, folding and squeezing into smaller bags
- High Quality YKK Gold Metal Zip - for keeping contents completely enclosed (and save them from spilling into other bags and the bottom of the car!)
- Detachable Leather Handle (on Zip) - so you can easily open the zip, use it to carry on it's own, remove and wash your pouch and connect it to any hooks in your own larger bag
- 28cm high x 26cm wide - the perfect size for throwing in larger bags
- Machine Wash at 40 degrees
- Ethically Made in India