Your baby's first wardrobe is not complete without a super soft organic cotton beanie. This cute little baby hat will ensure that you are always ready if the weather turns cold or breezy. In gender neutral white it will also go with every outfit (and every baby!)
- Adjustable Knot - allows the hat to be adjusted to your babies head shape and size.
- Soft Ribbed Band - offers comfort and stretch but won't dig into babies delicate face.
- Made from 100% organic cotton - Purebaby pure organic cotton is of the highest certified standard - grown and harvested without the use of toxic chemicals. It is softer and safer for babies so their skin is never irritated and naturally breathable so they don't overheat. And will last and last, through washing and subsequent babies!
- Cold gentle machine wash - because who has time to hand wash when you have a new baby!
- Ethically made in India
- Small - New Born Months (up to) 3 Months.
We Love PureBaby
The team at Milk and Love finds the best products for modern mothers and their babies. We love Purebaby products because they are always such high quality and they are so conscious of the environment. The founder of Purebaby, Mirabai Winford, created Purebaby when she couldn't find any good quality organic clothes for her first daughter, Samara. Founded in 2002, Purebaby is an Australian owned company creating unique, organic clothing for babies and children.
Purebaby's vision is to create beautiful baby clothes that are designed and manufactured with love and respect for the world in which we live, the world where our children will grow and play. The organic cotton used by Purebaby is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and is soft, strong and resilient, allowing delicate young skin to breathe naturally. It is grown without harmful chemicals, using methods and materials that have a low environmental impact.