This bestselling diffuser uses the latest technology to create effective sleep cues, making it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep.
Create the perfect sleep environment with red LED light, pink noise and a gentle humidifier all using this handy little unit that is perfect for any bedroom, and easy to take with you when you travel.
"This is hands down the best investment I’ve made for my little family . Originally just purchased for bub but my 2 year old and us big kids are loving how relaxing and soothing it is . 5 month old bub is averaging an extra 1-2 hours during day time naps and some nights even sleeps through since using this . I was using white noise before but pink noise works better for her . I love it !" - Stacey
What You Get In The Box
1x Aroma Snooze Diffuser, 1x Power Cable, Chosen Essential Oils and Instructions
Choose Your Essential Oil Add Ons (Optional)
- Aroma Snooze Essential Oil (15ml): assists with falling asleep, soothing and de-stress. Ideal for naps and nights
- Immune Boost Essential Oil (10ml): cleanse, purify with anti microbal and support your immune function. Ideal during the day.
- Child Calming Essential Oils (15ml): helps to calm and relax. Assists with peaceful sleep. Ideal for any time.
- Winter Rescue Remedy Essential Oil (15ml) eucalyptus, tea tree & lavender for clearing congestion and relaxing sleep. Ideal for naps and nights when sick
Top 6 Aroma Snooze Sleep Aid Features
The Aroma Snooze Diffuser works by creating an optimal "Sleep Environment" and sleep cues, so the body starts to associate this particular 'Sleep Environment' with sleep time. Sleep cues can take several weeks to really start to take effect, so be patient and try to be consistent with creating the same sleep cues every time.
The Aroma Snooze Diffuser is also small enough to be able to take with you when you travel, so you can take your 'sleep environment' with you when you go on holidays.
These are the 6 key features that help create the optimal sleep environment:
1. Red LED Light to promote Melatonin, the Sleep Hormone
Most lights block melatonin, the sleep hormone, making it harder to fall asleep or stay asleep. Your Aroma Snooze Diffuser features Red LED Light which is shown to induce melatonin, making it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep. The latest version of the Aroma Snooze has a restful 'breathing' pattern where it slowly pulses through bright and dim red light, alternatively, you can set the Red Light at your preferred intensity level. The Red Light is bright enough to be able to change a nappy at night, but dim enough that it won't disturb your sleep.
You can leave the Aroma Snooze to cycle through all of the colours, or set it at any shade. My 3 year old likes to set her Aroma Snooze Diffuser on the pink light during bedtime, and then I change it back to red once she falls asleep!
2. Cool Mist Humidifier
One of the reasons babies and children wake up at night is the feeling of 'dry mouth'. This is common if baby is breathing through her mouth (e.g. if she is sniffly), or if air conditioning is used. A cool mist humidifier is a great way to combat this because it releases a cool mist into the air to increase the humidity level and help avoid dry mouth.
The Aroma Snooze uses safe ultrasonic technology to turn the room temperature water into a fine vapor and released as a mist through out the night. This may also help relieve dry irritated skin and provides optimal breathing conditions.
3. Sleep Inducing Audio Options
There are 5 different audio tracks built into your Aroma Snooze Diffuser which are based on the latest sleep research on which are best for rest. You also have control over how loud they all are, so you can turn it up while getting your baby to sleep, and then turn it down to a lower level once asleep. The volume is set so that it won't harm baby's hearing, even at the loudest setting.
- White Noise - this static sound is recommended by some mums and sleep consultants to help induce sleep and drown out possible disturbances in the background
- Heartbeat - reassuring replication of the noises in the womb. This is great for premmies or newborn babies.
- Rain sound - also known as 'Pink Noise' the frequency and variations on this track are shown to be best for slowing brain waves and encouraging deeper sleep.
- Slow rhythm lullaby - gentle and soothing 'Rock-a-bye-baby' lullaby which is a lovely repetitive tune to help wind down
- Rhythmic lullaby - another popular one for bed time routines
4. Voice/Sound Recorder
Your baby loves the sound of your voice! With the Aroma Snooze Diffuser, you can record yourself for 30 seconds and play it on auto loop. Some baby specialists recommend recording your own voice saying 'Shhhhhhh". or record yourself singing a lullaby or humming and play it on auto loop.
5. Air Purifier
Using the latest in Ultrasonic Technology, the Aroma Snooze Diffuser helps to clear the air. The diffuser creates healthy negative ions known as ‘anions’ during the ultrasonic vibration of the oscillator disc. Scientific research shows that healthy negative ions are found abundantly in nature, and improve the air you breathe. These ‘healthy’ negative ions counteract positive ‘pollutant’ ions in the air, removing dust, germs and bacteria.
The Aroma Snooze is manufactured by the world leaders and inventors of ultrasonic technology bringing you the best quality available. Lively Living is an experienced and trusted brand in creating diffusers and the highest quality organic essential oils. With a 12 month guarantee to back it up, you can rest assured that this unit will last the distance.
Once baby is over 3 months (or for adults), you can use sleep inducing pure essential oils to help createa sleep cue so the body starts to associate that smell with sleep and immediately starts to feel sleepy and relaxed.
In addition, when you diffuse the oils into the air your child is breathing they can receive the benefits of them while resting (or playing too). The child will breathe in the therapeutic aromatic molecules and absorb very tiny amounts through their skin.
We recommend using essential oils for babies over 3 months.
Can the Aroma Snooze Diffuser help Adults too?
The Aroma-Snooze is also widely used by adults to improve their sleep. The science behind the Aroma-Snooze features applies to all ages including newborns, toddlers, teenagers and adults too.
The key is to create sleep cues so the light, sound and smell is the same when you are trying to fall asleep, and through the night, so that your body starts to associate that environment with sleep. It can take several weeks for new cues to become effective, so don't give up! Also, if you are too wired to sleep, then it is better to get up and have a warm drink or read a few pages of a book (a REAL book - not on a screen!), and then try again later rather than lying there awake and wired.
Other things to try to improve sleep are:
- avoid blue light and screens in the hours leading upto bed time,
- avoid caffeine and other stimulents in the afternoons and evenings,
- get outside during the day and increase physical activity to help your body distinguish between awake and sleep time better.
Always see a health professional if you are continuing to have problems with insomnia to troubleshoot other possible causes.
The Aroma Snooze is also available in
- White Aroma Snooze Diffuser
- Blue Aroma Snooze Diffuser
- Pink Aroma Snooze Diffuser
- Wood Aroma Snooze Diffuser
- Mist operates up to 10hrs continuous mist
- Mist operates up to 18hrs intermittent mist
- 300ml Water Capacity
- Uses Ultrasonic Cool Mist technology
- No heat source used
- Auto switch off of mist on low water level
- The light and the sound functions will continue to operate until switched off.
- All features (sound, mist and light), can be used together or on their own.
- Product size, a compact and travel friendly 150 x 150mm
- Mist dispersion covers 35 sq/m
- Voltage 24V, power 12W, operates 2.4 million Htz/sec
- Manufactured by ”Ultransmit”- World leaders & inventors of ultrasonic technology!
Why we love Lively Living Diffusers & Essential Oils
You will love the clever designs of Lively Living's diffusers. A passion for natural products and eco living has inspired this brand from the beginning. Lively Living's owner, Julie Parr focuses on innovation and wellbeing with every product and stands behind them with a 12 month warranty guarantee.
The high quality organic essential oil blends are another great product by Lively Living. They are 100% Pure and Certified Organic and blended with Aromatherapy benefits in mind.